Continuum Financial Centres offers varied career opportunities for dynamic people seeking to demonstrate their drive and contribute to our team.
Headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, and with a presence right across the country, we are confident in our level of service and in our complete offering.
- Work-life balance in a professional and engaging environment;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- A strong coaching culture whereby communication and growth are prioritized;
- Generous paid sick/emergency, vacation and bereavement leave policies;
- Competitive pay with yearly compensation reviews;
- Above average group benefits and RRSP matching plans;
- Market leading wellness credit and years of service recognition programs.
Continuum Financial Centres is a subsidiary of Financial Horizons Group which means they offer opportunities on a shared site.
Continuum Financial Centres is an employer that endorses the principle of equal access to employment and employment equity.
If you have questions about these opportunities, or if you are interested in a career at Continuum Financial Centres and you do not see an opportunity that matches your skillset, please send your resume by email to our Human Resources team.